PE at school in Artemivsk: 5 children in the hospital due to poisoning gas

PE at school in Artemivsk: 5 children in the hospital due to poisoning gasIn Artemivsk was PE: due sprayed in school gas five students were hospitalized with poisoning. Teen, exploited in the school of pepper spray, argues that pressed the button accidentally spray.As told in the press service of the Ministry of the interior of the Sverdlovsk region, in the duty of the police Department Artemovsky asked for help from the local school 56. According to the woman, someone sprayed in the school building content of the gas canister."Detectives of the criminal investigation Department has established the alleged culprit PE - pupil of the 9th class of 1999 birth. The teenager explained that accidentally clicked sprayer spray, shifting it out of the bag in his pocket. It happened on the landing between the second and third floors of the school. The remaining gas schoolboy sprayed on the street, and empty the canister was thrown into the bushes,- said the press Secretary of the MOI of Russia in Sverdlovsk region Valery Burnt. - And brought to school a dangerous subject to the other disciple, who took the bottle without asking the parents.".



Похожие статьи

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: